Re: How to make Debian more attractive for users

Am 26.07.2010 21:04, schrieb Russell Gadd:

>>> I spotted this topic in Debian Project News.

Thanks, you just made my day :)

>>> I am a non-technical Debian user (Lenny AMD 64 bit)
>> Up-to-date flash support is provided by the flashplugin-nonfree package
>> available from Debian's unofficial backports.org.
> Thanks for the info Mike

Uhh, sadly Adobe currently doesn't support their flashplugin on the
AMD64 architecture, but with a small trick you an use the 32-Bit version
of the plugin on AMD64.  Please see the instructions on
http://wiki.debian.org/FlashPlayer#Debian5.0.27Lenny.27amd64

Best regards,
  Alexander