Re: teaching users how to submit good bug reports

Hi all!

Well, although I for myself like reportbug, IMO for new and unexperienced
users it is too difficult. I am helping often unexperienced users with debian,
and get a lot of feedback. As a better way for those users I think, the kind
of webinterface, which is kde using is the better and from me suggested kind.

This interface is reall easy to use, even for noobs. And this should be our
goal, too, shouldn't it?

Maybe you might want to try it for a while, just for testing purposes. I
think, it is ok, to use other ideas from other people, too. Isn't it the kind
of style, open source is living of???

Best regards

Hans-J. Ullrich