Re: suggestion about debian devel extension
> > Do you mean "at debian.org"?
> Is there any difference between "debian" and "debian.org"?
> The ultimate goal is benefits all developers.
You could have meant several things:
1) Maybe you wanted to have your software packaged and available on
Debian mirrors, so developers everywhere could install it to
cross-reference their codebases, for local use or for a corporate
intranet. (Do people still use the word intranet?)
2) Maybe you wanted your site to be linked from some web page, perhaps
3) Maybe you wanted to obtain a 'debian.net' subdomain, in order to
host something that is Debian-related but not officially part of the
4) Maybe you wanted someone else to host the same.
5) Maybe you wanted the Debian Project to host a copy of your webapp,
indexing all of ftp.debian.org, for general public use.
It seems you wanted 5), but I for one was not able to figure it out
immediately. My first guess was actually 1).
Peter Samuelson | org-tld!p12n!peter | http://p12n.org/