Re: suggestion about debian devel extension

On 07/07/2010 03:51 AM, j jj wrote:

Dear Asheesh.

     It is very glad to disscuss with you.

That looks pretty cool! What do you mean by "put it under debian"?

     I want to host the website under debian.  Because the number of packages in debian is huge,  it is  beyond my capibility to  build a website  with  1/1000 packages in debian. It comes from debian , so it should go under debian.  This means debian has the full control of the website, even dismissing.

Do you mean "at debian.org"?

--
Seek truth from facts.