Re: all twitter client should support OAuth before they will drop Basic Auth in August

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 5:35 PM, Hideki Yamane <henrich@debian.or.jp> wrote:

>  Thanks, added. Is plasma part of KDE, right? If so, as Carlos suggests
>  qoauth (or forked one) will help that if someone would package it, I guess.

Noah Meyerhans (choqok maintainer) took over the qoauth ITP some days
ago, so I'm sure the package will be ready soon.

The fork you mentioned may be useful for some clients (those depending
on kdelibs), but qwit depends on libqt4 (not kdelibs), so 'original'
qoauth will be still needed.

Regards.

--
---
Carlos Galisteo <cgalisteo AT k-rolus.net>