Re: lilo removal in squeeze (or, "please test grub2")

On Sun, 23 May 2010 16:26:48 +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli
<zack@debian.org> wrote:
>On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 02:08:59PM +0200, Marc Haber wrote:
>> This also means that the grub2 maintainers (both Debian and Upstream)
>> need to work on the regressions that exist in regard to moving from
>> lilo or grub "legacy" to grub2. There are too many bug reports in the
>> BTS which are completely unaddressed.
>
>Right, but also note that there's an open RFH on grub2 #248397
>(retitled/refreshed recently, despite the low bug number).

As long as there are tested-and-ready-to-apply[1] patches rotting away
in the BTS without any comments, I don't get the feeling that this
kind of help is really wanted.

Greetings
Marc

[1] at least they were at the time they were posted