Re: Permission to NMU gcc-mingw32

[Ove Kaaven]
> Anyway, for me, the easiest way to be able to build an updated Wine
> package would be to NMU gcc-mingw32. Doing so seems to be just a
> matter of putting in a new gcc tarball in the source package, and
> I've confirmed that updating it to gcc 4.4.4 seems to work for what
> Wine needs.

*Nod.*

> Is it okay if I go ahead and do such a NMU?

I think so.  Especially since you announced your intention a week ago
in bug 573756.  Sure, #573756 is 'wishlist', but given it apparently is
blocking wine-unstable, I'm thinking it should be a 'normal' or even
'important' bug.

Of course, I have no authority here, just an opinion.
--
Peter Samuelson | org-tld!p12n!peter | http://p12n.org/