Re: Invite to join the Release Team

Luk Claes <luk@debian.org> writes:
> You seem to send the message that you can judge from the sideline how
> things should be run, so I hereby invite you to join the Release Team
> and do a proper job.
>
> If you don't take the challenge I'll interpret that as you being a
> coward who does not deserve to be heard in the future.
>
> Please be responsible and do help us out here.

I want to point out that Luk's mail was not in any way discussed in the
release team. I think it is horrible.

I welcome everyone to critize the release team. I would prefer help, of
course, but on the other hand, I do understand that people can see a
problem, but don't have the time to fix. It would be nice if such
criticism would be sent directly to the release team, and bluntly
point out what the problem is, as that makes it easier to work on the
issue.

Marc
--
BOFH #317:
Internet exceeded Luser level, please wait until a luser logs off