Re: Team uploads.

Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> writes:

> Are there other persons interested? Shall I go ahead and submit a patch
> to Lintian and the Developers Reference (plus perhaps the Policy to
> include a footnote containing the special changelog lines for NMU, QA,
> security and team uploads)?

Just for the record, in general for things like this the patch to the
Developers Reference being accepted is a prerequisite for the Lintian
patch being accepted (or at least some clear consensus, in case the devref
maintainers are just busy).  We try not to make policy in Lintian if it's
already addressed somewhere else more authoritative (although don't always
succeed).

I personally think this is an odd idea and still think that it would be
better to just add yourself to Uploaders, but I don't really care enough
to actively argue against it.