Re: Team uploads.

Le Sun, Mar 07, 2010 at 02:42:02PM +0100, Niels Thykier a écrit :

> In my team (pkg-java) we seem to treat these upload as completely normal
> Maintainer Uploads; meaning that the "Team Uploader" is not restricted
> to "minimal changes" but may[1] fix whatever needs to be done (e.g. fix
> lintian warnings/errors).

Hi Niels,

I agree to this. Actually I forgot to add the minimal changes to the list of
exceptions. In the end, it is simpler to describe a team upload as a normal
upload made by a member of the team, rather than as a special case of NMU
with exceptions covering all the rules.

Are there other persons interested? Shall I go ahead and submit a patch to
Lintian and the Developers Reference (plus perhaps the Policy to include a
footnote containing the special changelog lines for NMU, QA, security and team
uploads)?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy