Re: Flag images

>> I'm going to add into debian a few new (my) projects which need flag
>> images and so I want to add a package which contains flag set.

PW> Are you sure they need flags? Which package and what exactly will the
PW> flags represent?

PW> I would personally suggest to avoid adding flags to Debian where possible.

new version of rtpg (rtpg2) will have language button and geoIP peer's
information with country's flag etc.

Why should I avoid adding flags? I looked through Your links but I
didn't understand why using flags is a bad way? I have found full
free flag collection, flags occur in many packages and I think it is
the obvious method to separate geo information.

--
... mpd is off

. ''`.                               Dmitry E. Oboukhov
: :’  :   email: unera@debian.org jabber://UNera@uvw.ru
`. `~’              GPGKey: 1024D / F8E26537 2006-11-21
  `- 1B23 D4F8 8EC0 D902 0555  E438 AB8C 00CF F8E2 6537