Re: Roundcube does not create database

Already tried "dpkg-reconfigure -plow roundcube-core". It asks
about the mailserver, encryption and stuff but not about the
database. When I installed phpmyadmin dbconfig-common asked
me to enter the database admin password and created the new
phpmyadmin database in MySQL.

I expected roundcube to do the same but it did not. It also did
not ask the mailserver settings, this only comes up with the -plow
parameter for dpkg-reconfigure.

Frank