Re: Is Paul Dwerryhouse MIA?

On Sun, 2010-01-17 at 22:57, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> I am worried if perhaps Paul Dwerryhouse <paul@dwerryhouse.com.au>
> is Missing In Action.
>
> He is maintainer of kannel which I have a special interest in.  For
> some time now I have had to use an unofficial packaging of a newer
> release due to the package in Debian being quite outdated (see
> bug#563661).  I recently packaged the kannel-sqlbox addon and plan
> to package mbuni - but find it silly to work on a "fork" of the
> (un?)maintained kannel.

Few months ago I tried to contact him for same reason (outdated kannel
package) but didn't received any answer.
In the meantime I stopped to use kannel extensively so I didn't tried
again but just created bare-bone packages from upstream for use on one
server.

It would be nice if you take maintenance over kannel to have it in
Debian repository. I'm ready to help as much as I can and have time.

--
Kind regards,  Milan