iceweasel and facebook photos

Hi everyone,

I know that is not the bug forum for iceweasel, I still ask here.

I *know* for sure that some time ago Iceweasel was able to use the
normal Java based facebook photo upload interface.

Since quite some time that does not work anymore. I have tried with
UserAgen setting, but found that this doesn't make any difference,
especially since the default UA already included Firefox.

So the question is, is it FB that is blocking us, or is it again
a PITA in the iceweasel browser?

Best wishes

Norbert

JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force
AMBLESIDE (n.)
A talk given about the Facts of Life by a father to his son whilst
walking in the garden on a Sunday afternoon.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff