Re: Allow package bug scripts to unconditionally stop reportbug

> But now I'm wondering if there could be a use case of allowing the
> scripts to unconditionally stop reportbug, for example using a
> "special" exit code (140 f.e.) .

42 would be nicer.

Besides, does that mean I just have to put a bugscript in all my
packages exiting 42 and those bugs stop flowing in?

(I dont think this should be without an override for the user)

--
bye, Joerg
<holger> Ganneff: Im confident in your ability to create flamewars.