Re: Build logs from local builds

On 2009-11-11, Mike Hommey <mh@glandium.org> wrote:
>> Yes, you're missing at least the lintian checks that happen on ftp-master.
> You mean, the ones that should be running on buildd generated packages
> anyway ?

Sadly there is no easy way to let buildd cope with packages vanishing on
ftp-master and not being accepted into the archive (stuck in state Uploaded)
unless we parse REJECT messages directly on the buildd or unless we can
get some out-of-band notification that a package needs to be reset into
some other state.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern