Re: btrfs

Le mercredi 07 octobre 2009 à 14:12 +1100, Russell Coker a écrit :
> I expect that the kernel team tends to be more careful about uploads to
> Unstable than most package maintainers due to the scope of damage that a bad
> kernel can cause.

I think it is unreasonable to ask them to check interactions with
hundreds, if not thousands, of packages in the archive. You are asking
the impossible from people who are already doing a great job providing
kernel images that basically never break after an upgrade – unlike, say,
CUPS packages.

Cheers,
--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette