Re: mail server broken: are debian reject messages logged ?

On 16/07/09 at 16:40 -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Jul 2009, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> > But probably the bugs people could export such a list in an easy
> > parseable way that one could regular fetch.
>
> bts select pkg:wnpp users:wnpp@packages.debian.org tag:itp
>
> which assumes that the ITPs are properly tagged with the itp usertag
> for the wnpp@packages.debian.org user.
>
> If that's not a reasonable assumption:
>
> bts select pkg:wnpp|bts status file:-|egrep -e '^(id|subject)'|grep -B 1 ITP|awk '/^id/{print $2}'

Or, using UDD[1]:
select id, title from bugs where package='wnpp' and title LIKE 'ITP:%';

If needed, I could export the result of that query (with the additional
parsing to extract the package name) in a YAML file on
http://udd.debian.org/, so it could easily be integrated when generating
new.html. I could also mention it if last_modified >> arrival, which
indicates that the bug was modified (possibly by additional comments).

[1] http://udd.debian.org/