Re: xcdroast does no longer work with wodim: Who to blame?

Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@tamay-dogan.net> writes:
> Am 2009-03-02 10:34:38, schrieb Bernd Schubert:

>> Maybe you should start to test Debian-Testing from time to time and
>> report bugs if something doesn't work for you? Just complaining *after*
>> a release isn't really helpful.

> How many Enterprises do you know, running testing on there production
> machines?

You don't run testing on your production machines.  You run it on your
test/dev systems.  At Stanford, we started running lenny on selected
test/dev systems back in November of 2008 to understand the issues that
we'd run into with the upgrade.  (FWIW, the only thing we ran into was
qLogic's lack of support for current kernels for its HBA drivers, which
isn't a Debian issue.)