Re: xcdroast does no longer work with wodim: Who to blame?

Le dimanche 01 mars 2009 à 22:34 +0100, Joerg Schilling a écrit :
> As long as people in this list are not interested in understanding the legal
> background, there is no difference whether the mail is made public or not.
>
> As Moglens recent and incorrect claims have already been made public, Moglen
> has no longer the right to keep the private mail exchange secret - it is the
> only way to proove that he is no longer correct. But I will nut publish the
> private mail exchange unless there is proof that I am giving this information
> to open minded people who understand the text in it's relevence.

Jörg, it’s you who are asking for something to begin with.

If you don’t publish this email, we will simply not believe you, that’s
all.

(Also, if you publish it, please make sure that it is PGP-signed - even
if your mailer doesn’t handle it.)

--
 .''`.      Debian 5.0 "Lenny" has been released!
: :' :