Re: Forthcoming changes in kernel-package

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 12:56:30PM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> > BTW, I have a set of patches you might want to consider.  I'll file
> > them in BTS if you're currently making make-kpkg.
>
>         Please. I have been thinking about the request you made for
>  debugging symbols being packaged, and now I do have some time to play
>  with building kernels again, I would like to see that in Squeeze.

Sorry for the delay; I've sent you the private patches I've been using
for make-kpkg.  Some of them are quite hackish, and some of they you
may have fixed in other ways, so I won't feel bad at all if you need
to significantly rework them before you can merge them into your
master sources.

The BTS bug numbers are #517290, #517291, #517292, and #517293.

Best regards,

						- Ted