Re: Sections - especially section:kde and section:gnome

Le vendredi 02 janvier 2009 à 14:17 +0100, Joerg Jaspert a écrit :
> Is it usable without large parts of KDE installed? web. Does it need
> lots of KDE? kde. (Where lots is debatable, but kdelibs, kicker, and
> some of the central parts of it would probably be a good guess)

Using such criteria is going to be more and more dubious in GNOME. With
more and more modules only depending on Glib and GTK+, will we
eventually move the core desktop itself outside of this section?

Actually I agree with Sune that we need to entirely kick the concept of
sections.

--
 .''`.