Re: Can quilt delete files?

> Benjamin Drung wrote:
> > Putting 'find . -name "*.jar" -delete' in you clean rule should do the
> > same job for you.
>
> The *.jar files should not be present in the tarball.

As long as the jar file is the one created by the sourcecode in the tarball, I
don't see a reason, that it needs to be removed and thus the upstream tarball
repackaged.
If the upstream tarball contains dependency jars (as mostly) then we need to
repackage.

Putting the deletion in the clean target could be an option, but I really hate
to modify my source tree that much while packaging.

So no way to do it with quilt?

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro