Can quilt delete files?

Hi,

I'm triing to package a little java library, which contains its own .jar and
some pregenerated docs. These files should be regenerated on build time. So
I'd like to have them removed by diff.gz
Trying to generate an appropriate quilt patch failed. The only thing I came up
with, was a patch that contains the whole content of the removed files with -
before every line.
Anybody more clever then me?

I know that dpatch allows the execution of shell scripts. This would be ideal.
I'd just do find . -name "*.jar" -exec rm {} \;

But also a patch which contains just the names of the files to be removed and
not the whole content would suffice.

Thanks,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro