Re: dh_config_model_upgrade: package upgrade with Config::Model

Le vendredi 4 décembre 2009 20:08:57, gregor herrmann a écrit :
> Since you speak French you might be interested in Dominique's
> presentation at some French Perl meeting:
> http://fpw2009.ubicast.eu/videos/free/64/

Today, I've recorded today an English version of this presentation (with some
enhancements to the slide set). I should be able to make it available next
week (I need to compress the 12GB DV file into something more manageable ;-) )

All the best

Dominique
--
http://config-model.wiki.sourceforge.net/ -o- http://search.cpan.org/~ddumont/