Re: Has Debian abandoned Python?

Right now we're working on updating the Debian Python Policy. Once we'll
be happy with the first set of patches, we'll send them to debian-python
mailing list. I don't see a reason to make it public right now as it's
simply not ready. Does it really matter that I'm not preparing it alone?
If I would work on it alone would I still be obligated to make
everything public?

/me wonders if other Debian cabals do not realize they're a cabal as
well ;-)