Re: Has Debian abandoned Python?

> I agree that the current situation sucks. However, I've been involved in
> discussion with various developers on both sides (Debian and Ubuntu)
> that are interested in finding solutions. I'm still confident that we
> can reach a solution. But clearly, attacking each other like that is
> counter-productive.
>
> Please give us some time, and stop throwing fuel on the fire.

Specifically, what solutions to what problem(s)? "Please give us some
time" doesn't quite cut it when more than a year has already passed
without so much as a shred of information or a reply from the
maintainer to emails sent. When applying open source software why not
also apply open decision making?