Re: Has Debian abandoned Python?

I agree that the current situation sucks. However, I've been involved in
discussion with various developers on both sides (Debian and Ubuntu)
that are interested in finding solutions. I'm still confident that we
can reach a solution. But clearly, attacking each other like that is
counter-productive.

Please give us some time, and stop throwing fuel on the fire.