FP: dita-ot -- transforms DITA content (maps and topics) into deliverable formats

Hi,

it seems that RFPs are not forwarded to d-devel any more, and that my
List-CC to debian-sgml did not work, so here is the RFP I just filed at
http://bugs.debian.org/555635

* Package name    : dita-ot
  Version         : 1.4.1
* URL             : http://dita-ot.sourceforge.net/
* License         : Apache License V2.0, Common Public License 1.0
  Programming Lang: Java
  Description     : transforms DITA content (maps and topics) into
deliverable formats

Hi,

I’m looking into packaging serna (see RFP 535828). One of the
dependencies of serna is the DITA Open Toolkit. DITA is somewhat a
competitor to DocBook and I’m surprised that none of it is package for
Debian yet.

I think this package needs some skilled XML people to maintain, and I
don’t think I’m one. Therefore, I’m filing this RPF, hoping that someone
will pick it up.

Thanks,
Joachim

--