Re: Submitting bugs for manpage improvements

On Thu, 2009-10-29 at 09:26 +0000, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 07:17:53AM +0200, Frank Lin PIAT wrote:
> > I have written a small script to make it easy to submit manpage
> > improvements (it's attached).
>
> Hi Franklin,
>   in the end, have you decided where/how to ship this script? I'd
> personally would like to see it in devscripts ... and I was just going
> to need it to submit a manpage fix :-), so I thought to ping here to
> avoid loosing track of where to ship these very useful software bits.

Since the proof of concept was fairly well accepted, I intend to polish
my script a little bit before submitting it.

* I like Simon's patch/idea to handle I18n, and I would like to improve
  it a bit further.
* Also the script needs to handle dpkg's alternatives.
* Last but not least, the script shouldn't discard the diff when
  somehting fails or reportbug isn't configured.

I hope I can make it by this week-end (humm, I am not so sure actually).

Franklin