Preparing lecture about Debian. Help needed.

Hi there.

I'd like to ask you guys for some help.

Here in Moscow State University there is a course "Software
maintenance in Linux Distribution." It is dedicated to general question
of software packaging. As example they use rpm-based community
repository Sisyphus (related to AltLinux distribution).

I'm going to lecture there (2 hours) about Debian project, deb
packages, repositories, release cycle etc. So that would be something
like "debian developer's reference + debian new maintainers' guide in
pictures" :)

If you have some materials (mostly I need presentation) which could help
me in preparing, please mail.

--
Best regards,
 Alexander GQ Gerasiov

 Contacts:
 e-mail:    gq@cs.msu.su             Jabber:  gq@jabber.ru
 Homepage:  http://gq.net.ru         ICQ:     7272757
 PGP fingerprint: 04B5 9D90 DF7C C2AB CD49  BAEA CA87 E9E8 2AAC 33F1