Re: btrfs

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 09:41:22PM +0200, Sven Arvidsson wrote:
> Have you reported this as a bug upstream so proper quirks can be
> added?

Not yet, as I was only just this week able to easily test KMS (now
that it works with PAE in an official Linux kernel release packaged
for Debian). Support for the chipset/features I use has been coming
along incrementally. The EDID is unfortunately overly generic
(reports itself only as "SONY TV"), but I'll post over on the
intel-gfx list and see if the devs think they can come up with a
reliable means of recognizing it distinct from other similar
displays which may or may not exhibit this behavior.
--
{ IRL(Jeremy_Stanley); PGP(9E8DFF2E4F5995F8FEADDC5829ABF7441FB84657);
SMTP(fungi@yuggoth.org); IRC(fungi@irc.yuggoth.org#ccl); ICQ(114362511);