Re: Policy §10.4 as a divergence from usptream (renamings to remove extensions like .pl and .sh).

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 1:09 PM, Reinhard Tartler <siretart@debian.org> wrote:

> Would you consider this a blocker to inclusion into Debian? Upstream may
> either release very slowly or may just not care about Debian, which
> would result in the package to never end up in Debian.

I'd consider not fixing it in the .deb (irrespective of what upstream
does) as a blocker.

Having an uncooperative upstream would likely make me think twice
about putting it in Debian in the first place.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise