Re: zendframework package with or without bin package

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 06:22:20PM -0500, Raphael Geissert wrote:

> > I also want to rename the package to libphp-zendframework.
> >

> biased answer: ugh, why?
> That reminds me some of the libfoo-bar-moo-invent-something-else-here
> packages we have in the archive.

the php policy draft recommends something along these lines as well, though
in practice i think there are more php[N]-foo than there are libfoo-php[N].
while originally the intent was to seperate extensions and php libraries
into two seperate naming conventions, it doesn't seem like this is
realistic or worth the effort to try and police.

	sean