Re: zendframework package with or without bin package

Frank Habermann wrote:

> Hi folks,
> i have created the package zendframework and zendframework-bin. The
> package zendframework contains the php libraries. The bin package contains
> two scripts with that you can create a mvc environment with the
> zendframework. This is only important for developers.
> So my question is, if i should also add the binary files to the
> zendframework package or if i should leave them separate?

The general answer is whether it has any benefit or not (size could be an

> I also want to rename the package to libphp-zendframework.

biased answer: ugh, why?
That reminds me some of the libfoo-bar-moo-invent-something-else-here
packages we have in the archive.

P.S. -mentors would have been a more appropriate list for this question.

Raphael Geissert