Re: opposition against clamav-data in debian volatile

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 11:49 AM, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh
<hmh@debian.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Sep 2009, Marc Haber wrote:
>> And people know that the package is built automatically. All users I
>> know especially opted in to using the package instead of freshclam for
>> some-or-other reason.
>
> WHERE is that information published?
>
> I don't see it in the package description, and I don't see it in
> volatile.d.o either.  It is not even in the for-developers page.

>From the description of the volatile package:

This package contains data files for clamav and was automatically
generated by clamav-getfiles from the identically named package.
Please note that this package was built automatically without human
supervision and was only automatically checked before upload. Use at
your own risk.