Re: opposition against clamav-data in debian volatile (was: Packages that download/install unsecured files)

On Sat, 19 Sep 2009, Marc Haber wrote:

> Why does the person responsible for these uploads not know about this
> opposition? Why was the person doing the significant work not informed
> about the fact that every single minute put into the package is wasted
> anyway?

Because nothing happened yet and nothing is going to happen this week.
or next week.  or the week after that.

And I suppose that once something actually does happen we all can come
up with a solution that doesn't involve accepting *unsigned* packages
into the archive.