Re: replacing libreadline5-dev build dependency with libreadline-dev

On Sun, 2009-09-13 at 14:28 +0200, Matthias Klose wrote:
> Both libreadline-dev (>= 6.0) and libreadline6-dev are now available in unstable
> and testing. If possible, please replace the libreadline5-dev build dependency
> with libreadline-dev, so that in future changes of the libreadline soname
> binNMU's can be used for this kind of update.
>
> Sending email to the list of people attached to this email, will start to file
> bug reports about build dependencies on libreadline5-dev in about four weeks in
> October.

[...]

> Zak B. Elep <zakame@zakame.net>
>      dbacl 1.12-2

Thanks, I am already preparing a new version of this package, will be
posting to -mentors RSN.

--
Zak B. Elep -- 1486 7957 454D E529 E4F1  F75E 5787 B1FD FA53 851D
  I like the idea of 256 bits, though: 32 for the (Unicode) character