Re: Bits from the release team: Release goals, schedule, state of the union

Hello,

2009/8/25 Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt <he@debian.org>:
> Release Goals
> =============
> We have now reviewed the list of release goals [RT-Goals] and have
> ACKed most of the proposed things. A short overview:
>
>  - multiarch
>    We hope to allow our users to install binaries for several
>    architectures on a single machine in Squeeze.

Just as a minor correction, the goal is to install shared libraries
and include files for several architectures, instead binaries, that
might be done at squeeze+1, but the picture has not been drawn yet.

Have a nice day !

--
 Héctor Orón