Re: Debian Policy 3.8.3.0 released: localized manpages

Nicolas François <nicolas.francois@centraliens.net> writes:

> But I agree that if both the English and a translated manpages have a
> date in the format YYYY-MM-DD, and the date of the translated manpages
> has an older date, lintian could warn.

Well if we're dreaming up proposed tests (sans implementation) for
Lintian to perform on man pages to make these issues easier to handle:

    manpage-has-incomplete-th-command
    manpage-date-not-in-iso-8601-format

--
 \      “If I haven't seen as far as others, it is because giants were |
  `\                           standing on my shoulders.” —Hal Abelson |