Re: Should we improve our (internal) communication?

>> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2008/09/msg00006.html
> Thanks for the pointer, but I'm referring to
>> the upload queue, is pointed elsewhere during that time,
> not to the general reorganization of upload queues announced with that email.

It is *exactly* the point of host-independent names for the upload queue
to NOT announce when they point to a different host. So do not expect
such an announcement, ever (except for when the ssh queue moves, due to
changed hostkey behind it).

bye, Joerg
Debian is about free speech. beer once brewed can no longer be changed.