Re: Should we improve our (internal) communication?

>> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2008/09/msg00006.html
> Thanks for the pointer, but I'm referring to
>> the upload queue, is pointed elsewhere during that time,
> not to the general reorganization of upload queues announced with that email.

It is *exactly* the point of host-independent names for the upload queue
to NOT announce when they point to a different host. So do not expect
such an announcement, ever (except for when the ssh queue moves, due to
changed hostkey behind it).

--
bye, Joerg
Debian is about free speech. beer once brewed can no longer be changed.