Re: Should we improve our (internal) communication?

Hi,

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 09:41:05AM +0200, Sandro Tosi wrote:
> > http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2008/09/msg00006.html
>
> Thanks for the pointer, but I'm referring to
>
> > the upload queue, is pointed elsewhere during that time,
>
> not to the general reorganization of upload queues announced with that email.

well, its not required to repeat and repeat information that is always
true, is it? What Joerg said is, that the host-independant names were
introduced to handle exactly a case like that. So you can expect that
DSA will always make it possible to upload, if ftp-master goes down.

Best Regards,
Patrick