Re: Should we improve our (internal) communication?

On 11813 March 1977, Sandro Tosi wrote:

> Should we improve how we communicate in the project? Shouldn't there
> be more information on what's moving "behind the scenes"? It's just me
> that would like to know it?

First there wasnt much notice (as people already said), but also second:
The thing most important for us DDs, which is for the day-to-day work
the upload queue, is pointed elsewhere during that time, to allow you
to still do your work. (Which is the reason why everyone should use one
of the various ...upload.debian.org hosts for this).

(That then this other queue did show a rather unfortunate behaviour to
delete all the uploads it got is a different story)

--
bye, Joerg
<liw> I'm kinky and perverse, but my illness is laziness