Re: The wider implications of debhelper/dbus breakage

[Michael Biebl]
> Would it make sense to avoid the upload of "obviously" broken
> packages from buildds in the future.  E.g. if lintian detects an
> error it would need some special inspection from the buildd uploader.

Don't all buildd binary packages already need "special inspection" from
a buildd uploader?  That was my understanding, anyway: a buildd package
is not uploaded until someone reads the build log and takes special
action, gpg-signing something or other.

(And, yes, the build logs seem to include some 'dpkg --contents' output
at the end, so the breakage should have been visible before upload.)
--
Peter Samuelson | org-tld!p12n!peter | http://p12n.org/