(debian control) error with dpkg-gencontrol

Hi
I want to be a New Maintainer, so I follow "Debian New Maintainers' Guide "
but
when a use  "dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot"

--
dh_installdeb
dh_shlibdeps

I try to google this issue, but I don't get answer.

very thanks.

here is the control file :
  http://code.google.com/p/pi-project/source/browse/trunk/flash-tool/debian/control
here is the whole source code :