Re: architecture wildcards, type-handling, etc.

[Philipp Kern]
> Which reminds me: could we please get similar possibilities for the
> Architecture line in debian/control?  I see more and more expanded
> architecture lists because a package is not, say, able to build
> on hppa.

I thought in that case we were supposed to use 'any' and add an entry
to Packages-arch-specific.  Or, if it's just one binary package from a
larger source package, use 'any' and decide in debian/rules whether to
build that binary package (DH_OPTIONS += -Nfoobar, for example).
--
Peter Samuelson | org-tld!p12n!peter | http://p12n.org/