Re: architecture wildcards, type-handling, etc.

On 2009-05-13, Peter Eisentraut <petere@debian.org> wrote:
> Since etch, dpkg has supported architecture wildcards such as "linux-any" and
> "any-powerpc", which can, among other things, be used to express Linux-only
> build dependencies like this:

Which reminds me: could we please get similar possibilities for the
Architecture line in debian/control?  I see more and more expanded
architecture lists because a package is not, say, able to build
on hppa.  And they are mostly always wrong and need manual fixups
for new architectures.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern