Re: Can we ship sources of a PDF file in the Debian diff?

On 11735 March 1977, Charles Plessy wrote:
> +If you think your package needs some explanations for the administrators of the
> +new package queue, include them in your changelog, reply to the email you
> +receive as a maintainer after your upload, or reply to the rejection email in
> +case you are already re-uploading. Note that some files like
> +debian/README.source may not be read.

Since yesterday we *do* extract README.source during NEW checking
automagically, *IFF* the upload includes a new source component. Which
means for just a new binary package it wont be shown, so in case you
have something there to mention to us - mail or changelog entry.

--
bye, Joerg
<Wrecktum> Deine Größe macht mich klein