Re: ignoring the CoC in regards to cc:s (Re: Can we ship sources of a PDF file in the Debian diff?

On Wed, 2009-04-29 at 07:46 +0200, Adeodato Simó wrote:
> + Frank Lin PIAT (Tue, 28 Apr 2009 22:54:07 +0200):
>
> > If the sender of the previous email is subscribed to the list:
> [...]
>
> > If the sender of the previous mail was NOT subscribed to the list.
> [...]
>
> And how does one (or their MUA) know which of these is the case?

That's a technical problem. Reading the thread, I am pretty sure we have
lots of m-l experts around.

My quick assumption is that the mailing list should mangle some headers
(because we shouldn't assume that the mail sender didn't configured it's
MUA to customize some headers).

Regards,

Franklin