Re: ignoring the CoC in regards to cc:s (Re: Can we ship sources of a PDF file in the Debian diff?

Bjørn Mork <bjorn@mork.no> writes:

> I don't know, but there are plenty of reasons to choose from.  See e.g.

A stronger, and simpler, case is made by
<URL:http://woozle.org/~neale/papers/reply-to-still-harmful/> which
notes that the newer IETF standards make it much clearer that the
Reply-To field is specifically for the message sender to create.

--
 \        “My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four. |
  `\               Unless there are three other people.” —Orson Welles |